The Registration Desk, situated at Palacio Municipal de Congresos, will operate as follows:
|Tuesday, May 23||7:30-21:45|
|Wednesday, May 24||7:30-19:00|
|Thursday, May 25 ||7:30-19:30|
|Friday, May 26 ||7:30-18:00|
Registration Fees (EUR):
Fees apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
| || Early Bird|
Up to and including March 29, 2017
| Regular |
March 30 – May 16, 2017
From May 17, 2017
|ESPID Member*|| € 170|| € 280|| € 380|
|Non Member|| € 585|| € 685|| € 795|
|Student/Nurse**|| € 70|| € 140|| € 200|
|Resident/Fellow**|| € 260|| € 380|| € 480|
* ESPID Member: Registration as an ESPID Member is possible only once your membership fees for 2017 are confirmed by the ESPID Membership Department. For more information concerning your membership, please contact: email@example.com
** Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: Student/Nurse/Resident/Fellow: In order to benefit from the special fee, a submission of your status confirmation must be uploaded during the online registration process.
Fees For All Meeting Participants Include:
- Refreshments during breaks as indicated in the programme
- Opening Ceremony and Welcome Reception
- Bill Marshall Award and Lecture
- Meet The Professor Sessions, on a first come first serve basis
Payment of registration fees (in Euro) can be done via the online registration process by the following methods:
By Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard or American Express
By Bank Transfer: (Additional 30 Euro commission is required)
• Please ensure that the name of the meeting and of the participant is stated on the bank transfer.
• Bank charges are the responsibility of the participant and should be paid at source in addition to the registration fees.
Please make drafts payable to:
ESPID 2017, Madrid, Spain (Account holder: Kenes International)
Bank details: Credit Suisse Geneva, 1211 Geneva 70, Switzerland
Clearing number: 4835
Account Number: 693980-52-861
IBAN: CH08 0483 5069 3980 5286 1
Swift code: CRESCHZZ12A
- Registration will only be valid upon receipt of the full payment by the registration department according to the deadline indicated. An email confirming registration will only be sent after receipt of the required fees.
- Outstanding payments will be collected on-site and charged the on-site rate. A copy of the bank transfer (or other proof of payment) will be required in the event that registration fees were not credited to the meeting account on time.
Registration Cancellation Policy:
All cancellations must be emailed prior to the below deadlines:
- Cancellations received up to and including March 29, 2017 – full refund.
- Cancellations received between March 30 and May 17, 2017 – 50% will be refunded.
- After May 18, 2017 – no refund.
*Note, in case of cancell ation at any stage, bank transfer admission fee (30 Euro) will not be refunded - applicable to bank transfer payments only.
ESPID 2017 Registration Department
Rue François-Versonnex 7
1207 Geneva, Switzerland
Tel: + 41 22 315 280 432 Ext. 43
Fax: + 41 22 906 9140